The main activities are:
- Providing technical support to sales and customers
- CAD work
- Preparing the delivery of our robots
o prepare the machine robot coupler (interface)
o writing programs for the robots and PLCs
o drawing customer-specific parts.
- Troubleshooting, both by telephone and via remote support.
- Minimum MBO (level 4) in the field of Mechatronics, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Automation.
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering guidelines
- Experience with CAD systems
- Extensive knowledge of electrical schematics and PLC technology
- Knowledge of robot automation is an advantage
- Collegiate institution, team player
- Good command of the Dutch, German and English languages
- Independence, accuracy and analytical ability
- Flexible and customer-oriented attitude
- A few years of experience in a similar position is an advantage.
- In possession of a B driving licence
It is a versatile technical function because of the diversity of projects and markets in which we are active. We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself in the field of industrial robotics in an international environment. Of course you will have access to a mobile phone and a laptop and there are opportunities to further develop yourself through training.
About HALTER CNC Automation
HALTER CNC Automation B.V. supplies standard robot loading systems for the metalworking industry. These HALTER LoadAssistant systems are linked to any brand of CNC turning and milling machines. The strength of HALTER CNC Automation lies in the cooperation and sharing of knowledge and experience. We are constantly working on the development of new products. In addition, Halter makes use of a large international network of dealers and service partners and has Technology Centers in the Netherlands, Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy and the United States. Halter delivers in more than 25 countries and is experiencing strong growth. With an enthusiastic team we strive to provide excellent service to our partners and customers on a daily basis.
This is possible thanks to building a good and reliable network of partners and colleagues. Quality and cooperation are our core values. Would you like to take a new step as a technician and continue working with us on an excellent technical company? Then we would like to invite you for a personal acquaintance.
Are you interested in this vacancy?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter via email@example.com
We will review your application and contact you as soon as possible.
For more information about the vacancy, please call Harm te Wierik at 088 015 74 20.
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org