Halter helps companies in the supply, aerospace, engineering and automotive industries to achieve greater efficiency and profit from their CNC machines. Halter sells loading machines, so that operators using our solution can perform their work more easily, better and more efficiently. Our clients are therefore able to respond faster and more flexibly to the demands of their customers. In addition, they have the ability to run small and medium-sized series profitably with the help of fast set-up times – day in day out!
Halter's head office is located in Hoevelaken. Our production location is located in Issum Germany.
For our service department in Hoevelaken we are looking for a technically & commercially oriented service and project coordinator. In this position you are responsible for:
- coordinating service requests for parts
- planning maintenance, breakdowns and repairs
- arranging logistics for parts and tools
- coordinating the planning with customers and technicians
- expanding and timely billing of maintenance contracts, upgrades and function extensions
- processing incoming orders from sold systems
- the administrative settlement of the service activities
Thanks to your good communication and commercial skills, you’ll help us to expand our service provision. Halter is a growing company, which means that there are plenty of personal development opportunities. You will work in an enthusiastic and positive team that thinks in terms of opportunities.
The terms of employment also depend on the candidate's experience.
- Minimum of MBO level 4
- Good command of the German and English languages
- Independent, accurate, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Team player with a flexible and customer-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of or experience with CNC turning and milling machines is an advantage
- Several years of experience in a similar position is desired
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
If so, please send us your CV, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this position, please contact Mr Michiel Weemaes, Service Manager, +31 88 015 74 90.