HALTER CNC Robotics, located in Eastern Iowa, is the North American Importer of HALTER’s line of CNC Loading Robots. We are currently seeking an experienced Robot Technician capable of installing standardized robotic work cells with various makes and models of CNC machine tools. This position does require travel, but with plenty of shop time as well. Employee will be home every weekend.
- Familiar with integrating industrial robotic cell with CNC machine
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must be familiar with Fanuc robots and/or other brands or willing to learn Fanuc
- Ensure installs are executed in the most effective manner in regards to time, cost (budget), quality, and function
- Clear communication with management, customers and the shop leadership on expectations and issues that may arise
- Develop and implement quality improvement or cost reduction initiatives (standards) o Contribute to project teams, providing help outside of robotics scope when required
- Establish beneficial relationships with our key supplier products and services
- Technical degree or higher preferred
- Strong electrical controls background, able to read various electrical schematics
- Experience programming PLC’s. Siemens experience is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- CAD experience (SolidWorks, AutoCAD, ) is a plus
This is a full-time day shift position. Work will be split between travelling to customers' facilities for installations and working out of Halter locations. Hourly wage will be determined based on knowledge and experience. Candidate can be located anywhere in the Midwest. Great benefits available.
Send resume and three references to email@example.com
For company information, visit www.haltercncrobotics.com